Current Job Postings:
Customer Service Technician
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr
Work Shift - 2nd
Provide support for Amplex customers and installers over the phone and in person.
Reports To: Call Center Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Take technical support calls from customers and provide customers with satisfactory resolutions
· Take technical calls from installers and provide installers with information and facts to support their work in the field
· Working knowledge of Billmax, OTRS, Calendar, NAGIOs
· Monitor all in house systems you have been given access to in order to resolve any problems and/or potential problems of the services provided by Amplex
· The ability to work flexible hours and required to work as part of an On-call rotation
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or general education
Prefer 1 year technical support experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instruction, and procedure manual. Ability to write routine reports/tickets and correspondence. Ability to speak clearly and effectively on the phone and in person with customers and installation techs.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts/percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions finished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The job requires sitting at a desk for over 75% of an eight hour day. The job requires close vision in order to view a monitor and the ability to type. Normal in office lifting, pushing and pulling.
The work environment is indoors within a
personal office cubical.
Interested? Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com